NFL Legends 5 Lineup Announced
Series to Feature Six Quarterbacks
Toys Posted 9/21/2008
McFarlane's fifth series of NFL Legends features six quarterbacks and a second figure of one of the best running backs in NFL history. Here's a look at NFL Legends Series 5:
NFL Legends 5 is scheduled to arrive on shelves in early July. Stay tuned to McFarlane.com for photos of this line in the coming weeks.
- Randall Cunningham - The Eagles' most dangerous weapon established himself with a career season in 1990, throwing 30 touchdowns while rushing for almost 1,000 yards.
- Joe Montana 2 - The NFL's preeminent quarterback wrote a new chapter in his storied career in 1993, arriving in Kansas City to lead the Chiefs' attack.
- Bart Starr - Hall-of-Fame QB delivered victories in the first two Super Bowls, earning MVP honors, and helping establish Green Bay as "Titletown."
- Barry Sanders 2 - The definition of elusive, Barry Sanders confounded defenders with an arsenal of moves and cutbacks to go with his tremendous speed and serious power.
- Steve Young - He survived the USFL and rough years in Tampa to finally win over the San Francisco faithful as Joe Montana's heir, throwing six touchdowns and earning MVP honors in the 49ers' Super Bowl XXIX victory.
- Archie Manning - Mississippi's favorite son moved even further south to lead the Saints for 11 seasons. Rumor has it his sons can play football too...
- Dan Marino 2 - He threw for 61,361 yards and 420 touchdowns in his unbelievable career, making the Dolphins title contenders for 17 glorious seasons.